Thursday, May 25, 2006

Discovery

Discovery

I have felt so strong soaring high in the sky
Perching on summit after summit of success
Trudging and rising out of miseries
But always onwards I’ve struggled on

I have felt freedom, and I have felt happiness
Content in the simplicity and complexity of glorious life
Now I look again and discover with shock
I am nobody, am rather weak and I know not much at all

The past seems an illusion
The future a void
I have travelled, I have journeyed, I have mingled
Among strangers, among peers, admirers, enemies, and friends
Now I look again and see with clarity
I have just come full circle
or have never moved

For here is exactly how I remember
When coming into being
Alone, in an alien world


Venus speaks
24-May-06

http://venusonreallove.blogger.com for more articles and poems
Venus on Real Love main site, with articles, stories, poems and links to other sites
Ask Venus Ask and see questions and answers on love, relationships and dating
Venus on food recipes, thoughts and philosophy on food
Venus on Fun ideas on how to have fun and laughter
Help fellow earthlings find real love by linking to the main site (it makes the site more easily found when searched), help your friends by emailing them. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 7:06 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice poem. You were asking me about the "continue to full post." Actually, its just tweaking the "permalink" link in your template. If you wanna know more check this links or paste them in your browser url box.

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=752
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=898&topic=41

or try posting a help notice about what you intend to do with your template in "Customizing Templates, Blogger Help Group." People there would readily help you.

 
At 7:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A splendid poem that is beautifully composed. I look forward to reading future poems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home